From: Gene Giannamore [mailto:gene.giannam...@abideinternational.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2009 5:21 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: basic help desk or issue tracking software/service

Looking for a simple/basic help desk or issue tracking software or
service. 1 technician/user. A dozen computers. I would prefer an online
service, and of course free, but low cost would work too. I am currently
using a few dozen spreadsheets right now.

Gene Giannamore

Abide International Inc.

Technical Support

561 1st Street West

Sonoma,Ca.95476

(707) 935-1577    Office

(707) 935-9387    Fax

(707) 766-4185     Cell

gene.giannam...@abideinternational.com

***Teletronics Technology Corporation***
This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged.  If you are not
the addressee or authorized by the addressee to receive this e-mail, you
may not disclose, copy, distribute, or use this e-mail. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail or by telephone at 267-352-2020 and destroy this message
and any copies.

Thank you.