From: Troy Meyer [mailto:troy.me...@monacocoach.com]
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 1:54 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SUSPECT: RE: MCSE question

You're traveling through another dimension -- a dimension not only of sight and
sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of
imagination. That's a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the fail train AND the
thread that wont die.

Seriously, what happened to Friday funny?

-troy