From: Bob Fronk [mailto:b...@btrfronk.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2009 10:10 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: GPO to select users in multiple OUs

Maybe I am a bit rusty and forgot something...

Normally my GPOs apply to an OU or multiple OUs -easy.

This time, I need to apply a GPO for IE Proxy settings to a select group
of users that are in multiple other OUs.  I don't want to have to
manually select and or deny the GPO on all these OUs.

So, I created a group and added the users as members of the group, then
added the group to a new OU and applied the GPO to the new OU.

However the proxy setting is not occurring on the users' PC.

Ideas?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any review, use,
distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.
Thank you.