Joseph-

The second filter most likely won't do what you're expecting.
While the first filter will produce 1 or 0 matching rows, the second filter
will produce N or N-1 matching rows, depending on if Folder is found or not.
N will be the total number of directories. This means that the second filter
will always evalutate to true unless the wmi query times out.

Generally WMI filters aren't capable of handing the NOT-case. You wont get a
truth value for something that doesn't match. Your case would also require a
subquery, something that WQL does not handle.

You'll have to put this one in a script (or GPP if it can handle what you
want).

-Anders

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Joseph L. Casale <jcas...@activenetwerx.com