From: David W. McSpadden [mailto:dav...@imcu.org]
Sent: 12 February 2009 13:11
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Times

My users are complaining that all the computers are exactly 3 minutes
off from their cell phones.

How do I check to make sure I have the Active Directory time pointed to
the correct time server on the net??

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this message or its contents may be subject to legal restriction or
sanction. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by electronic mail and delete the original message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.