http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rFyO6KrVwE

-----Original Message-----
From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: 12 February 2009 14:51
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Times

You needed to attach a sound file of any one of millions of high school
trombone players trying to do the riff at the end...  (MUCH easier on
the
ears than them trying to do the 'bone solo in "Beginnings"!)
--------------------------------------
Richard McClary, Systems Administrator
ASPCA Knowledge Management
1717 S Philo Rd, Ste 36, Urbana, IL  61802
217-337-9761
http://www.aspca.org

Sherry Abercrombie <saber...@gmail.com> wrote on 02/12/2009 08:38:16 AM:

> And of course, this topic must go here because this song has been
> running through my head since it first started:
>
> As I was walking down the street one day
> A man came up to me and asked me what the time was that was on my
watch,
yeah
> And I said
>
> Does anybody really know what time it is
> Does anybody really care
> If so I cant imagine why
> Weve all got time enough to cry
>
> And I was walking down the street one day
> A pretty lady looked at me and said her diamond watch had stopped cold

dead

<clayton.do...@cme-net.com

<clayton.do...@cme-net.com