There are several ways to achieve some form of load balancing....

1.       Get another router to sit directly behind the 2 T1 routers and
act as the default gateway for your LAN.  Use this router to
policy-route traffic across the two T1s.  You won't achieve true
load-balancing, but you can at least segment your "junk" traffic to one
T1 and your "business critical" traffic to another.  Plus, you have an
automated failover solution in that if one T1 goes down, the router can
automatically redirect traffic to the still active T1 router.

2.       You'll have to use BGP to create a peering between you and your
provider.  Then, use BGP to "influence" which T1 will receive traffic.
I doubt your provider will do this for you though as it's a lot of work
for a "small" customer J.

3.       Combine the circuits into one router and ask your provider to
run MLPPP with you (this is probably the best solution).

4.       Buy a load balancer like Radware or the like and let it manage
the load balancing for you.

Hope this helps,

Aaron T. Rohyans
Senior Network Engineer

CCIE #21945, CCSP, CCNA, CQS-Firewall, CQS-IDS, CQS-VPN, ISSP, CISP,
JNCIA-ER

DPSciences Corporation
7400 N. Shadeland Ave., Suite 245

Indianapolis, IN 46250