Windows 2003 standard server. RDP only. 10 remote users (max). Windows XP
clients only. Verizon mobile wireless.
So far all client printers have been HP, and the installed drivers, and
fallback drivers have worked.
For the future I am looking for printer and printer driver info, especially for
the citrix/TS environment. I would love to find a listing of printers that
work, and alternative printer drivers. Right now, all I have is the old HP
alternative driver listing. I was hoping http://www.printingsupport.com/ would
contain this kind of info, but it is down.
Looks like eventually, I will need to buy each of the 10, their own all-in-one
printer, luggable and preferably with color. So the question is, which one do I
buy. And as time goes on, and I can no longer get the all-in-one that I know
works so well, I have to get that question answered again, and again.
I suggested thinprint or screwdrivers, but the powers balked at the
screwdrivers price. I think the price is very reasonable for the solution
provided.

Gene Giannamore
Abide International Inc.
Technical Support