I have used Partition Manager on servers since version 4. Never had a
problem.

Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: SMREKAR, JACK [mailto:smre...@aasd.k12.wi.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:49 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: resize system partition

I have been doing so research into products that will allow me to resize
my system partition (c Drive) without having to rebuild the server. so
far I have found 2 products that seem to be very good. I was wondering
if any one has used either of these products and if so how they work or
if there are better products out there to do this. The server operating
system is Win 2003

The 2 products are

1.  Partition Manager 9.0 Server
2.  Acron(r) Disk Director Server 10.0