From: Murray Freeman [mailto:mfree...@alanet.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 1:33 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: SECURING WIFI ROUTER

I hope this is on topic. I have a Dell 700m laptop and a Netgear
rangemax mimo "G" router. I'm using WPA2, but from time to time, a
baloon pops up from the icon in the systray stating that my connection
is unsecure. If I right click and select "view wireless networks" it
indicates that my network is in fact secured with WPA2. Any ideas why I
get the baloon, and is there another way to insure that I am WPA2
secured in fact? I've noticed this for months now.

Murray