I enjoyed reading the earlier thread with all the different screen
sharing tools that you guys (and gals) have been using that I have never
heard of.  Today I discovered that Microsoft has a free one too:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_SharedView

You can download it from here (posted only a few days ago)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=95AF94BA-755E-4
039-9038-63005EE9D33A&displaylang=en

It did not work for me at first, as my "shared" screen was just blank
grey color on the other end.  I found a user who posted a fix which was
to turn off all video acceleration on their graphics card.  That worked
for me, and then I bumped it up one click at a time until it broke.  The
click just below halfway up was the highest I could go.  Maybe I should
try updating my video drivers and see if I can crank it backup.

Tom