1.1.1.1    = Outside IP Address

192.168.1.1 = Inside "Host" IP Address

Asa(config)# static (inside,outside) tcp 1.1.1.1 22 192.168.1.1 22
netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0

Asa(config)# access-list OUTSIDE_ACCESS_IN permit tcp any host 1.1.1.1
eq 22

Asa(config)# access-group OUTSIDE_ACCESS_IN in interface outside

Hope this helps,

Aaron T. Rohyans
Senior Network Engineer

CCIE #21945, CCSP, CCNA, CQS-Firewall, CQS-IDS, CQS-VPN, ISSP, CISP,
JNCIA-ER

DPSciences Corporation
7400 N. Shadeland Ave., Suite 245

Indianapolis, IN 46250