From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:13 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Brocade

Anyone know anything about a company called Brocade? I received a cold call
from them this morning. They are supposed to be some sort of networking company
and I have never heard of them. That being said, I probably haven't heard of a
lot of them. :-)

I would appreciate any comments, good or bad, about them.