BE 12.5 now normally includes "CPS" (Continuous Protection Service).
It's a whole other install and is probably not really what you are
asking for.  Changes to the source server are immediately replicated to
the backup server.  Robocopy /copyall is a simpler option.

From: Todd Arnett [mailto:tarn...@lastar.com]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 5:26 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Backup Exec 12.5 Mirror Backup

Does anyone know of a mirror backup option within Backup Exec 12.5? I
swear I've seen this. We're just wanting to recreate file structure to
another system for easy recovery. I know we could use something like
Robocopy to do this, but I'd like to be able to manage the jobs from
within a single interface.

Thanks,

Todd Arnett

IT System Administrator