Hi Folks,

I am moving my Windows 2003 Terminal Servers to 2008 Terminal servers.  A few
questions for those of you using Terminal Server 2008.

- I am using a certificate (from Geotrust, like my other certs).  I see
Internet Explorer showing a warning that the name of the certificate is invalid
or does not match the name of the site.  The cert is however issued in the same
name as the server, like my other certs.  I don't think this is a TS thing -
suggestions?  User can import the cert but keep getting prompted.  I check the
cert and it seems okay (valid, spelling correct)

- Once users enter a user name/password combination (if the workstation is not
in AD), they still get prompted for the user name/password on the first
application.  I'd rather avoid that.  Is that possible?

Thanks

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.