From: Kurt Buff [mailto:kurt.b...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 15:12
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT: Is my Google bigger than yours? Lets check!

I just let them ride. The ones I've read aren't bolded in the interface.

I also don't use the Inbox very much - I live in All Mail. That way, any new
messages in a thread get moved to the top.

If I ever get a POP3 client set up again, I'll have it archive after download,
as I did before, but for now the web interface is just fine.