Looks good to me! J  What is the speed of the link?  Looks like a
384Kb/s FT1.  Is this a Point to Point T1, or a DIA (Dedicated Internet
Access) T1?  How saturated is the link during congestion (you can do a
"show int ser0/0/0" during congestion and look at the "rxload" and
"txload" to get an idea)?  I'm assuming it's using HDLC based on the
lack of extra config on the serial interface.  What does the output of
"show policy-map interface serial 0/0/0" give you during times of
congestion?  Any drops?  Is it matching traffic correctly?

Hope this helps,

Aaron T. Rohyans
Senior Network Engineer

CCIE #21945, CCSP, CCNA, CQS-Firewall, CQS-IDS, CQS-VPN, ISSP, CISP,
JNCIA-ER

DPSciences Corporation
7400 N. Shadeland Ave., Suite 245

Indianapolis, IN 46250