From: James Rankin [mailto:kz2...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 4:20 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Changing Account Settings en Masse

That would be assuming all of your user accounts were in one OU - could
be a bit tricky when you have hundreds of OUs and thousands of users

2009/3/9 Len Hammond <lenhamm...@gmail.com>

        I thought you could select multiple accounts in ADUC and make
the change to all of the selected items at the same time. Doesn't ctrl+a
select everything at once? Don't have a server available at the moment
to try it. I'll be at a client wit one tomorrow and tryit there.

        On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:58 AM, John Hornbuckle