I always felt that was unfair to gristle

-----Original Message-----
From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 March 2009 14:00
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: OT

Madonna = -a billion

Guy Ritchie has compared having sex with Madonna to "cuddling up to a
piece of gristle."

--
ME2

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 9:46 AM, Kim Longenbaugh
<k...@colonialsavings.com> wrote:
> While your statement is factually correct, I think it would be more accurate
> to say
>
> Barbie = +1
>
> Madonna = a material girl.  I'll leave it to your imagination what that
> particular material is...
>

> ________________________________

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may
contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution
of this message or its contents may be subject to legal restriction or
sanction. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by electronic mail and delete the original message and any
attachments without retaining any copies.

  • OT Clayton Doige