From: Andy Ognenoff [mailto:andyognen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 4:12 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Foxit PDF Reader Flaws

>Careful!

>I recently learned that using that is a license violation.

Not if you follow the instructions from the link I posted earlier.

If the link didn't work for you, here's what it says:

Extract the Adobe Reader 9 installation files from the compressed
executable:

1.    Obtain Adobe Reader 9 by filling out an Adobe Reader
Redistribution Agreement at
www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/distribute.html.

2.    Download the AdbeRdr90_en_US.exe from the link in the confirmation
email you recieve after filling out the distribution agreement and save
the file to your desktop.

3.    Choose Start > Run.

4.    In the Open text box, type:
"%UserProfile%\Desktop\AdbeRdr90_en_US.exe" -nos_ne.

5.    Click OK to start decompressing the file.

6.    When the Adobe Reader 9 Setup screen clears, browse to the
following location
%UserProfile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Setup
Files

7.    Drag the READER9 folder to your desktop. This folder contains
AcroRead.msi and Data1.cab files needed for installation.

 - Andy O.