That's what I figured. I'm just going to rebuild it. It's an OLD build.
It's down now, it's an ESX VM, so I'm copying it and expanding the C
drive, but I think the only products I have selected are things like
XP, Vista, and Windows 7 updates, Office 2003, and 2007.
I think I have some misc things like the .net stuff and whatnot, but
no server stuff. Something is obviously messed up it sounds like.

Thanks guys.