From: Michael Reid [mailto:mike...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2009 6:40 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Replication stopped, how to get going again?

We have a 2003 and a 2000 server. Both are Domain controllers (or are
suppose to be). When I go into AD users and computers, the second
server shows up as a DC. When I go into the first server (2003) it
shows it as a member server.

on the 2003 I get this error: 8453 Replication access was denied.

Passwords, expiries, etc aren't being replicated. I was thinking of
just re adding the second server to the domain again by DCPROMO'ing
it. However, this wouldn't go well if it's the global catalogue server
I'm assuming. How could I tell which server was made first (the GC)?

Any other suggestions?

'preciate it.

Michael