I have a very old (white box) Windows 2003 SP2 Domain Controller that I
would like to decomission.
It does not hold any of the FSMO roles, but IS a DNS server.

I have another 2003 SP2 Domain Controller that DOES hold all FSMO rolls
and is also a DNS server.

What is the best (cleanest) way to remove the old server?
Run DCPROMO on the white box and demote it to a member server, then
remove it from the domain?
Any other steps?  What do I do about DNS?  Should I remove DNS first,
then demote it and remove it from the domain?
It isn't running any other services.   Just is a secondary domain
controller and DNS server.

Thanks