From: Ken Schaefer [mailto:k...@adopenstatic.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:31 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: WSUS -- How many Gigs is your server?

Something's wrong.

I've got XP + Vista + Windows Server 2003 + Windows Server 2008 + Exchange +
SQL Server + Defender - all updates and SPs (no drivers) and I'm hovering
around 10GB. I do regularly run the cleanup wizard, and I don't approve updates
for ia64.

There were some .NET SPs that you got every language version of (because they
could all be installed on English versions of Windows). Maybe a few things like
that?

Cheers
Ken