I changed my SSID to my email address, hoping that one of my neighbors might
email me and want to split the ISP costs...  No luck yet :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Murray Freeman [mailto:mfree...@alanet.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:25 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Is it possible to pinpoint a WIFI connection - made OT

Let me only say that I have 2 neighbors behind me, with one somewhat closer to
my house than the other. The house that's further away has a signal so strong,
it actually has more "bars" than my own. The other neighbor, closer to my
house, his signal is weaker than mine. Of course it's all about placement of
the router within the house.

Murray