From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 11:33 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Rut roh Raggy: Exploit code targeting major Intel chip flaw
to be posted 3/19/09

That's how I interpreted it as well, but I dont know anything about SMM.

--
ME2

On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 12:31 PM, John Hornbuckle
<john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us> wrote:

The article said this exploit is OS-independent, though, if I read it
right. So regular user vs. admin wouldn't make a difference.

Or am I totally confused?

John Hornbuckle
MIS Department
Taylor County School District