On 24 Mar 2009 at 12:36, Carl Houseman  wrote:

> It may very well be a Lyris problem, but it appears the workaround is to
> insure that Pegasus mail sends plain text as US-ASCII and 7BIT.  Is that a
> difficult setting to maintain?  Or try a different mailer.

I have only seen the problems on the replies, and I don't have any way of tying
a given reply to its parent message, Pegasus Mail only flags a message as
"replied to" but doesn't link the message to its reply.  The difference might
be related to the format of the original message, either rich-text or plain-
text.  I have Pegasus Mail set to reply in plain-text only.

Interesting that someone else on a different Lyris list using Exchange (and
presumably Outlook) has had identical problems.  'Tain't Pegasus Mail only.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona