Another idea is the Open-E software (I used siliconmechanics.com as the
reseller).  It works well for me and does iscsi and nas.

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
 connected to the entire universe"            John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, kacoro...@gmail.com, 206-501-9803
or ski98033 on most IM services