From: john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us
[mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 4:14 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: ADUC Query Question

That one doesn't quite apply to what I'm looking for, unless I'm just
misreading.

Here's what my query is looking like so far:

(&(&(|(&(objectCategory=person)(objectSid=*)(!samAccountType:1.2.840.11355
6.1.4.804:=3))(&(objectCategory=person)(!objectSid=*))(&(objectCategory=gr
oup)(groupType:1.2.840.113556.1.4.804:=14)))(objectCategory=user)(objectCl
ass=user)(!memberOf=Some\Group)))

Where "Some Group" is the group I'm looking at. But this query isn't
working; it's giving me a list of all users rather than just the users who
are not members of "Some Group."