From: Sean Martin [seanmarti...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 26 March 2009 9:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: question on access

Does this user have a history of malicious intent or was this a one-time,
honest mistake? I'd be inclined to show her the error of her ways, make her
sign a written policy regarding the deletion of data if need be, and move on.

"There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." - Ed
Crowley MVP

- Sean

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 2:19 PM, Thomas Gonzalez