Unfortunately, I'm also the Network guy. J And our switches are not managed
switches. L

John-AldrichTile-Tools

From: Christopher Bodnar [mailto:christopher_bod...@glic.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 9:53 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: locating one machine

Not sure what size shop you are in, do you have a network group? Or is that
another hat that you wear ? If you do have network people, go to them with
the IP and MAC address. They should be able to track it down to the port on
the switch it's connected to.

Chris Bodnar, MCSE
Sr. Systems Engineer
Distributed Systems Service Delivery - Intel Services
Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Email: christopher_bod...@glic.com
Phone: 610-807-6459