From: Devin Meade [mailto:devin.me...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:55 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Conflicker detector

I caved and gave them a legit email.  I am subbed to their blink list with
gmail, oh well.

The sys requirements do not list Vista.  It installs on Vista, but won't
run.  It installs on XP, but it won't scan Vista, or I couldn't get it to
work.  It returns "Not Tested", which per their help is "unsupported OS".
It does scan some XP boxes though.

-Devin

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:14 AM, Steven M. Caesare <scaes...@caesare.com>