From: John Aldrich [mailto:jaldr...@blueridgecarpet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 11:48 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: locating one machine

It is live on the network and responds to pings. If I attempt to access the
Admin shares, it asks for a username and password, but the username is
hardcoded to "machinename\guest" and it wont' accept any passwords that I can
think of. Using Computer Manager to access the other machine results in "access
denied" whenever I try anything. The machine does not show up in the Active
Directory Users and Computers management tool.