It will allow anything with the word "Conflicker"
It baulks at the word "Conficker" :-)

Actually, from what I have read, simply "confick" will annoy it.

I don't think any *cleaner* will run successfully against an infected
system. I certainly wouldn't trust anything less than booting from the
likes of ERD Commander and running from there without the malware being
active.

--
Peter van Houten