OK, I was able to apply the patch to my previous admin install.
However, the new 8.1.4 won't install until the old version (8.1.3) is
uninstalled.  According to an adobe document on installing Adobe Reader
with GPO, you can uninstall software previously installed via GPO by
unlinking the GPO from the OU.  I've removed the link but the software
does not get uninstalled.  What's the trick to get the old stuff
uninstalled so I can install the new stuff?  This would be a whole lot
simpler if Adobe would just uninstall their old junk when you install
the new junk!

Thanks for your help.

Curt

GPO.

> Jim Dandy wrote:
> > The update of Adobe Reader 8.1.3 to 8.1.4 is an msp - not an msi.
I'd