I'm not really sure how to explain what I want to do, what tech to use, or
if it's even possible so here it goes:

I have 2 Internet connections, a standard T1 and a Metro-E fiber connection.
I'm not interested in traditional load balancing or failover, I just want to
use the Metro-E connection for critical business web sites and web apps and
all my servers would use that as well, and then use the T1 for things like
non-critical business stuff, general surfing, etc...

Is it possible to do this, where an individual client would be using 2
different gateways to the Internet based on the site or service they were
trying to access?

 - Andy O.