You might not be able to do this during the day, but try stopping the Print
Spooler Service and then deleting them.

Don

Subject: Can't delete printer
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 08:55:20 -0600
From: d...@parkviewmc.com
To: ntsysadmin@lyris.sunbelt-software.com

I have a 2003 print server that someone added three printers with the following
names.

SPP1,15
SPP1,16
SPP1,17

When I go to delete them I get the following message. Printer cannot be
removed. Either the printer name is typed incorrectly, or the specified printer
has lost its connection to the server.
I can’t rename or even look at the ports that are associated.
Any ideas?
Thanks
dave

This e-mail contains the thoughts and opinions of the sender and does not
represent official Parkview Medical Center policy.

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s) named above, may be
confidential and/or legally privileged: and, must be treated as such in
accordance with state and federal laws. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any use of this communication, or any of its
contents, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please return to sender and delete the message from your computer system.

Quick access to your favorite MSN content and Windows Live with Internet
Explorer 8.