From: Steven Peck [mailto:sep...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 8:45 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Help with Exchange...

And even then, you have to be auditing for the right events and the
event for accessing the mailbox can be the same as scheduling a
meeting with a user and the meeting request form requesting that other
users schedule to check for conflicts.

Steven

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 6:44 PM, Brian Desmond <br...@briandesmond.com>
wrote: