I'm tossing around a server rack to kill the noise from my servers.

I'm looking at the xrackpro2 25U and the Kellsystems PSE24.

Have I missed any that I should consider?  These seem to be the two big
players that I've found.

The Kell claims 98% noise reduction while the xrack claims 80%.

Curious if anyone has one that could verify the claims.

Thanks,

Mark

Two rules for success in life:

1. Never tell people everything you know.

Mark Boersma

IT Manager

Triangle Associates, Inc.

ma...@triangle-inc.com <mailto:ma...@triangle-inc.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.