Ever have failures, like for no reason, as in example below.

From: Don Ely [mailto:don....@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 10:28 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Backup Software

I love CommVault myself.  What kind of questions did you have?
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 7:10 AM, Brumbaugh, Luke
<luke.brumba...@butlerahs.com<mailto:luke.brumba...@butlerahs.com>> wrote:

Guys,

  I am really hating backupexec.  I have done many DR tests and have used these
backups to more servers to different hardware.  But it is a constant fight to
make sure that the backups complete successfully.    The latest thing is that
on all DCs in the sysvol it will not backup the Do_Not_Delete... directory.
Constant email db failures.  Etc.    My boss and I have looked at Commvault,
but haven't heard anything except from salesman and salesman pointed to
customers.    Then there is Microsoft system center data protection manager
2007.

Anybody have any luck with a backup software?

Luke L. Brumbaugh

Network Engineer

Butler Animal Health Supply

Ph:(614) 659-1736

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information transmitted in this message is intended
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this document. Thank you.

Butler Animal Health Supply