Hi Guys,

My 'google-fu' has failed me :-(

I need a script to grab user information ( first name, last name, full name,
email address, and phone) from one Windows 2003 domain (through LDAP) and
update the same accounts in a local Windows 2003 active directory. The login
names are identical because <insert long story about confused government rules
here>. So we use the same login name to make life easier on the users.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Kindest Regards,

Norm Bernard,
Network Manager / Gestionnaire de réseaux
tel/tél: 604-221-3023| facsimile/télécopieur: 604-221-3001 |
norm.bern...@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
NRC Institute for Fuel Cell Innovation | 4250 Wesbrook Mall, Vancouver, B.C.
V6T 1W5
Institut d'innovation en piles à combustible du CNRC | 4250 Wesbrook Mall,
Vancouver (C.-B.) V6T 1W5