From: "Clayton Doige " < clayton . doige @ gmail .com>
To: "NT System Admin Issues" < ntsysadmin @ lyris .sunbelt-software.com>
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 11:36:08 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: server duplication

Have a look at Double Take's Full Failover Option. It replicates data and
system state to your new server as long as the SP levels etc match, so you
don't have driver issues.

Once your data is replicated you click a failover button, Double Take powers
off your source server and exectues the failover . I have done this a few times
successfully.

It is y understanding that Double Take now sell this as a 60 day product, so
you don't have to pafull pop for buying something you are o nly going to use
for a week.