I have setup a Windows 2008 Server 64-bit as a print server.  I'm trying
to install 32 bit drivers so my Windows XP boxes can get the appropriate
drivers from the print server.  However, I have been unsuccessful at
getting the 32 bit drivers installed for a Xerox printer.  Everytime I
try to add an additional driver, I get the error message that the driver
isn't a 64 bit driver.  Which of course, I realize.    I didn't have any
trouble with the HP printers because I used their universal print
driver.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.