From: Webster [mailto:carlwebs...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 4:11 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Installing Acrobat with GP

I wrote an article on generating the customized MSI you need to push out
Acrobat Reader 9 and another for 9.1.  The same process works for all
versions of Acrobat.  I tested with both Acrobat Reader and Pro.

http://www.dabcc.com/article.aspx?id=10082

Did you know that you are required to sign up for the Adobe Distribution
License if you are going to push out any Adobe product on your network?

Webster