From: Mike Gill [lis...@canbyfoursquare.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 April 2009 4:27 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Spotted this a couple of days ago...

Just tested on Vista. Works as advertised. Also worked on me e6500 with the
hard drive ATA password set. Apparently, the password is asked for before
the boot devices are offered, so the drive is already unlocked by the time
you tell it to boot from CD. It didn't work with my Ubuntu install on a
separate partition of the same machine however.

--
Mike Gill