We are about half way through our deployment.  While I am not involved
with the network side of things it is a pain in the a$$ and I would not
recommend any Network Access Control that requires a client.  It has
done nothing but cause more work really.  We are using Cisco's Secure
Services Client.  It now take longer to boot and log into any PC.  If
there is a problem with a remote machine it now takes one extra step to
check the logs to make sure NAC has not failed and check the client to
make sure it actually works.  Even though the software is installed does
not mean it actually works on the PC.  We had problems with licensing
and had to get Cisco involved to give us a new configuration file to
apply.  If we ever need to upgrade the software it will be a pain
because it has to be uninstalled before upgrading because of this
configuration file that was applied at installation.

If you have any Cisco 7910 phones, they fail to release the MAC address
when a computer is unplugged and therefore you cannot use another
computer on the phone until it is reset.  We have a lot of laptops that
come and go.  Doing a MAC bypass is a pain because while I do not have
access to the routers I need to be able to add MAC address (custom
solution).  Since our users never tell us beforehand that someone,
vendor, etc is coming in, it is always a problem.  Oh ya, computers with
virtual PCs, there is another problem and custom setup on the port.
Don't forget about those managed UPS's.  I can't seem to get in
installed on our image before sysprep because when I do after sysprep it
searches for the domain for 30 minutes before letting you log on.  Ya
ya, I know you can force the domain list in the registry but it is
another problem that came up.

After talking to some friends the idea was brought up to do a ACL list
sync'ed with AD instead of a client based solution.  In theory the ACL
list sounded pretty easy and controllable  with the same downsides of
vendor's coming in and all.  The theory was a little over my head on the
network side so I will not say much on the chance that I would be wrong.

One positive,  There are no rouge PCs on our network.

Bob