From: Andy Ognenoff [mailto:andyognen...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 12:41 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Managing your passwords was (RE:Password Policy - - how do you
handle this?)

Take a look at Roboform Pro.  You'll never look back.  I use it for managing
over 250 different passwords - all completely different, and using the maximum
complexity the site in question allows. For those passwords that aren't for web
sites (service accounts, application accounts, etc.) I just use a Safenote and
look them up when needed - all encrypted. I don't think I could function
anymore without it.  (And you can print your list of passwords to keep in a
safe somewhere too.)

 - Andy O.