I'm a bit confused over using the Session Broker for Terminal Server 2008.  I
know if I want to use Windows DNS I can use Round Robin and create and entry
for each server IP in the Farm's name.  What about having an A record for the
server name?  I was using this configuration until I discovered that the TS
servers could not browse outside our local subnets.  I gave them different IP
addresses and browsing worked fine.

I must be missing something, even after reading the MS White paper on TS
Session Broker and the MS TS Resource Guide.

Can someone with Greater Knowledge enlighten me?

Thanks,

Tom Miller
Engineer, Information Technology
Hampton-Newport News Community Services Board
757-788-0528
Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail message, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
message.