My estemed predecessor in his infinite wisdom decided to install everything
for SBS all at one time and all on the system volume.  He left me with an
aborted installation of Sharepoint and WSUS which I've finally gotten around
to cleaning up.  I've since removed WSUS and Sharepoint from the server, but
left the Windows Internal Database (WID) alone.

Is it safe to delete WID now that WSUS and Sharepoint are no longer on the
server or are there other services which SBS has that rely on it?

Thanks,
Jonathan