Thats the problem, i already created schedule but I need it to cycle out
certain snaps. Like I take snaps every 2 hours each day, but the next day I
want those snaps to go away. And then the ones I take every 6 hours, I want
those to go away ever 2 days. And the ones I take once a day for a week, I want
those to go away after a week. And then the ones I take once a week for 3
months, I want those to disappear when they are 3 months old.